14.9.10

usa*3











geyser, cooke city , american playground , favorite van ...

6 commentaires:

  1. wauwwww amazing place.
    Your photos too deserve to be abit bigger!
    ;)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I know if I click on them they become bigger, but you should be more show off on your blog ;;;)))
    alessandra the cheecky monkey!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. delightful images!

    If you would like to drop by my blog I would love to have you join in my give away.
    emily xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. j'adore les geysers! j'en avais vu en nouvelle zelande! oui oui oui les mitaines jaunes si tu es interessée je te les mets de coté? elle sont à 18 euros amis je te les fais à 15? qu'est ce que tu en penses?
    bises
    gini

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. la première photo du geyser est très très belle!

    RépondreSupprimer